AXPO – A new treatment of the traditional Christian tradition of Chi Rho (XP) and Alpha and Omega (AO), where we wear it to acknowledge Christ as the beginning and the end of all things. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
The meaning behind Chi Rho (pronounced Kai Row): One of the most common symbols in Christian art is the Chi Rho. It is created by superimposing the first two letters (XP) of the Greek word for Christ, ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ. The monogram, also called a “christogram,” primarily represents Jesus Christ, but is also considered to be a common representation of the crucifixion scene.
And the meaning of Alpha and Omega: For Christians, this represents Jesus, who is the beginning and the end, the Alpha and Omega. The scriptural reference is found in Revelation 21:6.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping